Skip to main content

God's Best for Me


God's best for me


For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. [He never withdraws them when once they are given, and He does not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call.] Romans 11:29 Amp


God's best for me is not a walk in the park or a shot in the dark; but a directed path that's lit along the way. It’s covered by wisdom & discernment not by desperation and desire because all that soon expires.

God's best for me was bound on the inside of me, never knowing that it may have to be pulled out. Life circumstances lead me to The Father and that thing that I've done all my life with no bother or second thought just to collect my thoughts becomes part of my purpose.

Never thought it would come to the surface to be shared with the world. Like an oyster cultivates a lovely pearl. I held it close as I'd grind on the sand Oops I mean demands of life. Off on my own dreaming of a way to make it happen never knowing that Gods best for me was about to arrest me bless me & de-stress me. Guiding me to a place I've never dreamed of called freedom.

I found freedom to be me and express the sense of rest that can only be found in Him. No matter the season or reason for delay Gods timing is always perfect. God’s best is surely a reason to worship Him in spirit & in truth.

God's best for me will continue to come with a testimony that attests to what happens when faith, destiny and His fulfillment collide. Consistently teaching me to abide, abide, abide.... Taking everything in stride and riding the waves of the high tide even in the midst of the storm. Dreams unborn will be birthed into reality, becoming greater than I'd ever fathomed them to be.

God’s best for me provides inner peace and rest for me. Rest in His Words, His verbs, His nouns, His contractions or even great subtractions, with little addition that lead to fractions, halves and percentages; understanding that only His multiplication could make situations whole.

So you see God's best for me may not be stress free, yet it calls deep to what's best in me to take the stage. No matter the tests I see, I will ACTIVELY rest in THEE to ensure His divine destiny is fulfilled with simply......God's best for me.


There are things that are built in us from childhood that we don’t always see as gifts. God has given us these things to use to prosper us. Never give up on God and never give up on the gifts He’s given.  Encourage the next generation’s gifts so that they know what they have been given is irrevocable and profitable.

A man’s gift makes room for him and brings him before great men. Proverbs 18:16





      R.T. ~The light that shines through~

For daily inspiration follow me @RTTheLight

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZLQA01V8NSt6ltwn6uGAfsRfLZMn9g7fvtoSVmc7phBArIklDDkDF9mwXh3bPWNsyybhjL7ALr402iJweVpX5LltIUfLAaUsRtNT5rb50J5h69hwcPhZb_X9aR9kKV28fRAWyjJu8KyIY/s200/social+media.png

© 2014, Robin I. Taylor. All rights reserved. Originally published at


www.about.me/radianttransparency



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life in His Garden

Life in His Garden Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being. [I Cor. 15:45-49.] And the Lord God planted a garden toward the east, in Eden [delight]; and there He put the man whom He had formed (framed, constituted). And out of the ground the Lord God made to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight or to be desired–good (suitable, pleasant) for food; the tree of life also in the center of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of [the difference between] good and evil and blessing and calamity. [Rev. 2:7; 22:14, 19.] And the Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to tend and guard and keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, You may freely eat of every tree of the garden; But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and blessing and calamity you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die. (Genesis 2:7-9

Much Will Be Required

Much Will Be Required Growing up many of us began to discover our gifts, for some it took a little longer to recognize their abilities as gifts. As we mature into adulthood many of us bury the gifts or continue to look at uncultivated gifts as useless.  We hold on to these things in ability, yet we relinquish the call to use them. For God's gifts and His call are irrevocable. [He never withdraws them when once they are given, and He does not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call.] (Romans 11:29 AMP) Romans 11:29 tells us that God's gift and call are irrevocable. Gifts are things we must choose to receive.  We can choose to use them or not use them, but they will still be there in/with us. If you can sing at an early age and decide not to use your voice to glorify Him, He won't take your ability away because of His word.  Whether we stray or stay on the path it is still ours. The major question for all who are avo